Throughout its long history, John J. Lease Realtors® has provided real estate services to thousands of satisfied customers. It all began in 1938, when John J. Lease Sr. operated a retail produce business on South Street in Newburgh and sold real estate part time. When it became apparent that his real estate business was booming, John Sr. sold his produce store and became a full-time real estate broker operating out of his home on Roosevelt Place. Today, John J. Lease Realtors operates in two convenient locations in the heart of Newburgh and Middletown.